A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Mares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Mares is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Mares, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mares graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mares has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Mares MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz Mares practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Mares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beatriz Mares practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.