A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Rodriguez Olson MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beatriz Olson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Internists and Middlebury Endocrinologists.