A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beatriz Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz R Olson MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatriz Olson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Internists and Middlebury Endocrinologists.