A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Restrepo Ospina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo Ospina graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Restrepo Ospina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Elena Restrepo Ospina MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz E. Restrepo Ospina practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Restrepo Ospina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beatriz Restrepo Ospina practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.