Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beatriz Tamayo
Dr. Beatriz Tamayo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Tamayo is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center, Los Angeles Community Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. Dr. Tamayo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beatriz Tamayo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Beatriz Tamayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mario Kohan
General Practice, Pathology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Mark Johnson
General Practice, Dermatology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Carmencita Llado
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38