Dr. Beatriz Esayag-Tendler MD Patient Reviews

July 20th, 2016
she just a wonderful Dr.

April 6th, 2016
Outstanding in Every Respect
Dr Tendler is an incredibly dedicated doctor. She makes herself available at all times -- the first thing she did when I met her was to give me her cell phone number! She responds to texts readily; considering her patient load and teaching responsibilities, she will reply by the end of day if not sooner. I once got a call from the Miami airport because she had called in for my test results. They had indicated a recurrence, and she didn't want me unduly worried. Dr. Tendler is knowledgeable in cutting edge technologies and will always send you to the best place for any procedures, paving the way for her patient with phone calls and letters. I once got a text from her in the middle of the day asking me to read up on a new protocol so we could discuss it when she called me that evening after hours. She is unbelievably kind and reassuring, and she is willing to spend time with patients and their families to explain and educate. Medicine is not simply a vocation to Dr. Tendler; it's a calling. I could give dozens of examples to add to the ones I and other reviewers have mentioned, but just know in brief that I've been blessed to have found Dr. Tendler and recommend her whole-heartedly. She is a joyful and caring person and an outstanding doctor. Her staff reflects her warmth and excellence. They will go out of their way to accommodate patients.

November 1st, 2015
Best physician I've ever had. I have complete faith in her.

July 9th, 2015
I think Dr. Tendler is a very caring person and takes the time to listen and give her opinion. She does take too long getting back to me after tests and lab work..can appear disorganized.

March 25th, 2015
The Best Physician Ever!
Love her to death. She is kind, patient and caring. Her staff is attentive and responsive to your concerns and needs.

December 30th, 2014
Dr. Tendler thank you very for everything you have done for me!
D. Tendler has been helping me (a women in my late 20s) with an overactive thyroid. She is a truly exceptional doctor and person in every possible sense of that word! Smart, extremely knowledgeable, constantly on the lookout for new information, caring, kind, respectful - she is everything you would like your doctor to be! If you have questions, she is only happy to listen and then answer in detail, and not in a dismissive condescending manner in which you find other doctors do it sometimes. She will truly listen and hear you, she will respect your option, and the time you have spent researching an issue, she will explain to you in detail what your options are and how she thinks you should proceed. She will advise you and be your partner every step of the way. She is an extremely kind and caring person and doctor. She is available to you any time of day or night, responding to text messages (sent to her person phone, which she will happy share with you!) as late as 10 pm on a Sun., and scheduling appointments as early as 7 am or as late as 8 pm to get you into her schedule which is always booked. How many doctors say to you at the end of the visit “I only wrote the bare minimum in here so that they charge you as little as possible”, “I am sorry you might have to pay a hospital facility fee”? Well I hear her say this almost every time! Not only does she devote herself so fully to her patients, but she is almost apologetic for the fact that they get billed for the time she devotes to them! Add to that the fact that she is just an exceptionally good doctor who loves her job and truly knows what she is doing, and you have a recipe for success. After a few months of taking medication, my issue appears to be under control and I am hopeful it will remain so.

December 29th, 2014
Very compassionate & professional

July 29th, 2013
Patient
As with all the other reviews, I absolutely love Dr. Tendler. She cared for my mom while she was dying from pancreatic cancer and she was the most loving, charming, caring Dr. I have ever encountered. Now she is my Dr. for diabetes. She is always there, available, returns messages and just cares for her patients as if they were all her family. I wish all Drs. had her personality, caring nature and love of the work they do. I would recommend Dr. Tendler to anyone who needs her expertise and care.

July 24th, 2013
Dedicated Doctor
I just had my first visit with Dr. Tendler and I am very impressed. She is caring, actually listened to me and explained things so I could understand..the visit lasted one hour. I am looking forward to a continued relationship with Dr. Tendler. I have been searching for a new endo for quite some time and feel relieved to have finally found Dr. Tendler!!!

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Tendler poor doctor
My mother is a patient of dr.tendler and we are so disapointed with her. Not only she never answers our calls nor our emials she dosn't care about my moms health. We have been waiting threethreeonths for my moms test results and still haven't seen them. We have been calling the office and dr.tendler and no answer. How iresponsiblle the staff and the doctor is. I see my mom suffering everydayand the doctor is not helping her nor responding to her calls. This is the worst doxtor my mother have ever went too. We were never in our life ignored this way by any other doctor. I would never recomand dr.tendler to any of my family and friends. Right now we are looking for another doctor. A doctor thay will actually listen and help my mom. If u want a doctor that will help you then look some where else dr.tendler will not help you buy dissapoint you.

December 9th, 2011
Caring MD
Dr. Tendler gives you her full attention, patiently answers all questions, gives an honest opinion, and is always available. You are not just another thyroid, but a living breathing person, who she cares about. This is a woman devoted to her work and patients who deserves the highest praise. She is what a doctor she be, kind, humble and thorough. I am thankful she was recommending to me by a friend, also a patient of hers.

August 18th, 2011
Grateful Patient
I see Dr. Tendler regularly at the Cancer Care Center and I have found her to be the kindest, most helpful doctor ever. My health has improved considerably since I have been under her care. She really listens to me and takes my concerns seriously. I have a condition I never even heard of until I was diagnosed by other doctors, after a long delay during which I got quite sick. Dr. Tendler makes sure I understand everything and even explains the outcome of my blood tests in as much detail as I need. She also found some vitamin and mineral deficiencies that other doctors never even bothered to test me for. Since those deficiences have been corrected under Dr. Tendler's care, I look and feel better. Dr. Tendler is also very quick at getting back with test results, which is good for anxious patients like me!