A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beatriz Torrado-Ridgley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beatriz Torrado-Ridgley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torrado-Ridgley
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Torrado-Ridgley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrado-Ridgley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Torrado-Ridgley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beatriz Margarita Torrado-Ridgley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beatriz M. Torrado-Ridgley practice?
- Dr. Beatriz Torrado-Ridgley has 1 office location.
Dr. Beatriz Torrado-Ridgley practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors.