A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beau Dusseault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beau Dusseault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusseault graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dusseault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beau Nixon Dusseault MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Beau N. Dusseault practice?
- Dr. Beau Dusseault has 6 office locations.
Dr. Beau Dusseault practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.