A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beau Ellenbecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beau Ellenbecker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbecker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ellenbecker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beau James Ellenbecker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beau J. Ellenbecker practice?
- Dr. Beau Ellenbecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Beau Ellenbecker practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
See Roanoke Primary Care Doctors.