A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beau Ellenbecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellenbecker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ellenbecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beau Ellenbecker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbecker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellenbecker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beau James Ellenbecker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beau J. Ellenbecker practice?
- Dr. Beau Ellenbecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Beau Ellenbecker practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
See Roanoke Primary Care Doctors.