A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beau Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beau Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beau Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beau B. Meyer practice?
Dr. Beau Meyer practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.