A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beau Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beau Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beau Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beau Barron Meyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beau B. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Beau Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Beau Meyer practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.