A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beaula Koduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beaula Koduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koduri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beaula Koduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koduri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beaula V Koduri MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Beaula V. Koduri practice?
- Dr. Beaula Koduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Beaula Koduri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.