Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Hematology Oncology Somerville LLC
30 Rehill Ave
Ste 2400
Somerville, NJ 08876
908-927-8990
Locations and availability (14)

|  show details
by grace on Aug 18th, 2013

She is the best. She saved my mothers

|  I totally reccomend her. Best Doctor I met  |  show details
by M.S. on Feb 16th, 2013

I am recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Dr. Koduri is a very caring Oncologist and make you fel at ease. Dr.Koduri took time to answer all of my questions in detail, and makes sure that I understood my problems clearly. I am also very impressed with Dr. Koduri’s staff. They are also very pleasant, kind and compassionate individuals. I feel blessed to have Dr. Koduri.

|  Kind and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by A.J. on Jan 29th, 2013

Whenever most people hear "Docotr', they remorse over the long waits and unequal treatment they recieve. But I think that this doctor has offered me the opposite expeience. I walk ihn and I see the doctor greet me with a smile or a nurse coming to help me and be friendly. I love the wonderful treatment I recieve. Doctor Koduri gives me a full review on my medical status and helps me with whatever questions I need. I found it strange that the other comments for this doctor are very hateful and mean. Doctor Koduri is not even close to what that comment describes, and I am in fact mad at that person. I hope people do not see Dr. Koduri like that, because that is not a good person. Many patients are tough and wild in launguage because they are upset with copays and insurance coverage, but Doctor handles them softly. Doctor Koduri is certainly a doctor I would visit.