Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  This woman is INHUMANE!!!!  |  show details
by Digusted on Oct 8th, 2014

My father in law had the misfortune of receiving chemo from Koduri's Edison office. He just lost his wife of 48 years and has the beginning stages of vascular dementia. While receiving chemo yesterday he was incontinent and soiled the recliner he was sitting in. Koduri told my husband it was his responsibility to dismantle the recliner and throw it out ! He was so embarrassed as it was that he couldn't see how unprofessional and cruel a demand it was. It took him and his brother 2 hours to take apart the chair while his father sat soiled in his wheel chair ! He had to leave to get tools and come back. She told them they had to hurry because it was closing time but could they dismantle another broken chair when they were done ! Everyone who has heard about this so far have had the same reaction that I had, OUTRAGE and DISGUST for someone who calls herself a doctor. Here's the kicker, she banned my father in law from getting any chemo treatments in her office again ! "He'll just have to get it from the hospital." She said. AS IF I'D EVER ALLOW HIM TO GO THERE AGAIN ! I've never felt such disgust for another human being in my life ! If you can even call her that.

|  show details
by grace on Aug 18th, 2013

She is the best. She saved my mothers

|  I totally reccomend her. Best Doctor I met  |  show details
by M.S. on Feb 16th, 2013

I am recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Dr. Koduri is a very caring Oncologist and make you fel at ease. Dr.Koduri took time to answer all of my questions in detail, and makes sure that I understood my problems clearly. I am also very impressed with Dr. Koduri’s staff. They are also very pleasant, kind and compassionate individuals. I feel blessed to have Dr. Koduri.

|  Kind and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by A.J. on Jan 29th, 2013

Whenever most people hear "Docotr', they remorse over the long waits and unequal treatment they recieve. But I think that this doctor has offered me the opposite expeience. I walk ihn and I see the doctor greet me with a smile or a nurse coming to help me and be friendly. I love the wonderful treatment I recieve. Doctor Koduri gives me a full review on my medical status and helps me with whatever questions I need. I found it strange that the other comments for this doctor are very hateful and mean. Doctor Koduri is not even close to what that comment describes, and I am in fact mad at that person. I hope people do not see Dr. Koduri like that, because that is not a good person. Many patients are tough and wild in launguage because they are upset with copays and insurance coverage, but Doctor handles them softly. Doctor Koduri is certainly a doctor I would visit.