Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

by grace on Aug 18th, 2013

She is the best. She saved my mothers

I totally reccomend her. Best Doctor I met show details I totally reccomend her. Best Doctor I met
by M.S. on Feb 16th, 2013

I am recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Dr. Koduri is a very caring Oncologist and make you fel at ease. Dr.Koduri took time to answer all of my questions in detail, and makes sure that I understood my problems clearly. I am also very impressed with Dr. Koduri’s staff. They are also very pleasant, kind and compassionate individuals. I feel blessed to have Dr. Koduri.

Kind and Caring Doctor show details Kind and Caring Doctor
by A.J. on Jan 29th, 2013

Whenever most people hear "Docotr', they remorse over the long waits and unequal treatment they recieve. But I think that this doctor has offered me the opposite expeience. I walk ihn and I see the doctor greet me with a smile or a nurse coming to help me and be friendly. I love the wonderful treatment I recieve. Doctor Koduri gives me a full review on my medical status and helps me with whatever questions I need. I found it strange that the other comments for this doctor are very hateful and mean. Doctor Koduri is not even close to what that comment describes, and I am in fact mad at that person. I hope people do not see Dr. Koduri like that, because that is not a good person. Many patients are tough and wild in launguage because they are upset with copays and insurance coverage, but Doctor handles them softly. Doctor Koduri is certainly a doctor I would visit.