Dr. Beaula Koduri MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Edison, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2015
very nice Dr I saw her years ago but after seeing her and getting more than 1 other opinion I found out what I had was very serious and needed treatment once weekly and she was telling me it wasn't serious and I didn't need treatment just needed it to be monitored

May 20th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr. Koduri and her staff are lovely. I've been to many Drs. In the past year due to my RA diagnosis. I came to Dr. Koduri to get my iron up a week before surgery. She understood my time constraints and is doing everything to help me get better. I felt verycomforted by the entire staff through each step. I would absolutely recommend. Dr. Koduri's office has made the entire process a breeze.

August 18th, 2013
She is the best. She saved my mothers

February 16th, 2013
I totally reccomend her. Best Doctor I met
I am recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Dr. Koduri is a very caring Oncologist and make you fel at ease. Dr.Koduri took time to answer all of my questions in detail, and makes sure that I understood my problems clearly. I am also very impressed with Dr. Koduri’s staff. They are also very pleasant, kind and compassionate individuals. I feel blessed to have Dr. Koduri.

January 29th, 2013
Kind and Caring Doctor
Whenever most people hear "Docotr', they remorse over the long waits and unequal treatment they recieve. But I think that this doctor has offered me the opposite expeience. I walk ihn and I see the doctor greet me with a smile or a nurse coming to help me and be friendly. I love the wonderful treatment I recieve. Doctor Koduri gives me a full review on my medical status and helps me with whatever questions I need. I found it strange that the other comments for this doctor are very hateful and mean. Doctor Koduri is not even close to what that comment describes, and I am in fact mad at that person. I hope people do not see Dr. Koduri like that, because that is not a good person. Many patients are tough and wild in launguage because they are upset with copays and insurance coverage, but Doctor handles them softly. Doctor Koduri is certainly a doctor I would visit.

February 21st, 2017