A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bechara Ghorayeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bechara Ghorayeb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghorayeb graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghorayeb has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bechara Youssef Ghorayeb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bechara Y. Ghorayeb practice?
- Dr. Bechara Ghorayeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bechara Ghorayeb practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.