Dr. Bechara Mezher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 4th, 2015
I quit going
Disregarded my previous diagnoisiscand told me In just needed to exercise more and lose weight. I quit going. My primary care Dr kept telling me I needed to keep following up for my condition- auto immune hepatitis, but I refused to see Dr. Metzer again. I' m not somebody who wants a magic pill either. On my own I went Paleo and cleared up my liver enzymes, But haven't been able to drop any weight dispute thgecfact that In hike and walk 4 miles most days.

November 19th, 2011
Horrible Staff
Not the worst doctor I've dealt with but certainly not one of the better ones either. He spends entirely too little time with you and doesn't look you in the eye when you ask questions. He charts while he talks. It's all about seeing as many pateints in the shortest time frame. More patients equals more money, right?My bigger gripe is the horrible staff. If you need anything from them be prepared to wait forever. This is THE MOST unorganized medical office staff I have EVER dealt with. Down right horrible. Scheduling, billing, obtaining authorization, getting lab results, etc... Utterly the most place.

February 1st, 2011
The doc is a nice gentelman who seems caring...However, his staff is poor. I can never get a hold of anyone in the front office and it seems that they can never follow through with a simple task such as contacting my pharmacy to fill a script. Maybe it is time for some house cleaning before I would recommend friends and family to this practice...sorry but it is true.

May 13th, 2010
Steer away!
Dr. Mezher is my current GI specialist, but will not be for long. Not caring, and always run in and out of appointments, seriously! Do not waste your time or money on this guy!