A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Benz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benz graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Benz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Kim Benz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Becky K. Benz practice?
- Dr. Becky Benz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Becky Benz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NE.
See Fort Collins Radiologists.