Dr. Becky Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Becky Campbell?

More concerned with how she is getting paid.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

-Spent half of MY visit discussing how she doesn't get paid for new problems at a well visit. I just want to take care of my business with one trip to the doctor, not two. -Her office filed my insurance incorrectly with Quest and told me that I have to call Quest to fix it.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

The staff is very friendly and Dr. Campbell never gets in a hurry with you!

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Great Doctor one of the best I have ever been to.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I WISH I had read the other reviews before going to Dr. Campbell; however she was referred to me by my OB-GYN as a good GP. She really 'use to be' a very caring Doctor who took the time to talk with you about your problems. NOW as one other reviewer mentioned, because she has to use her computer, she is VERY SHORT, IMPERSONAL and speculates on what's going on with you. My blood pressure is always HIGH when going to see her as she comes in with the computer and ask 20 questions BEFORE allowing you to tell her what's going on with you. Her staff is awesome; concerned that her nurses change often. Am in the process of looking for a caring physician although I've been with Dr. Campbell for almost 10yrs. Would not recommend her to older patients as she does NOT have the patience to deal with them. I really feel for Dr. Campbell and hope something changes soon for her--maybe an assistant to take care of the technology for her so she can be more engaged with her patients!

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 6 years. Staff is always wonderful and caring. However, I believe Dr Campbell could work on bedside manner. She makes it very clear in the statement we have to read prior to treatment that "computers have increased her workload tremendously and if we want to discuss other medical problems other than what we are originally being seen for, we must schedule an additional appointment". She has always been very short and too the point. Now, I don't expect my physician to "hold my hand" but it would be nice to be known other than just a number. She also is the former doctor of another family member of mine and misdiagnosed her as well. This family member was unnecessarily worried about having cancer. She should have run all tests first before speculating and scaring her like that. I think she could be a good doctor if she didn't have SO many patients to handle and if she took a little more time letting people know she cares about their well-being instead of being too busy to care.

Never Again

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

The Absolute Worst Physician Ever!! Have been a patient here for over 5 years and when I call to schedule an appointment over a month in advance you tell me you have no avaliablity. When I asked of other physicians you may recommend your staff became obscene and rude and stated that "you should check the phonebook." I've had other colleagues and friends say very negative things about Dr. Campbell and her staff however this was the first time I experienced such rudeness. Needless to say I will not be returning. But have found a great Physician with more experience and better qualifications than this office. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy!!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Office staff and nurses are all friendly, helpful, and professional. Dr. Campbell is a great doctor. She truly listens to you and is concerned about your complete healthcare. She doesn't just throw medicine at you. She finds out what the problem is and treats you accordingly. Yes she will, only if it is best for your care, refer you to a specialist.

Dr. Campbell is great!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

The staff is always welcoming, professional and prepared. Rarely do I wait past my appointment time. I feel Dr. Campbell really cares about me as a patient and is available to answer my questions.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I would never recommend Dr. Campbell. She is cold and uncaring. She spends minimal time with you and doesn't want to spend the time treating you, just referring you to another Dr. She doesn't return calls and nurse or ma equally as rude. They do not comply with insurance/prescription plans. They simply do not want to be bothered.Most likely the ease of getting an appointment and little time waiting is due to the fact that once you go there, you'll never go back.

Posted on August 12th, 2017