A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Denham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Denham is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Denham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denham graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Denham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky K Denham MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Becky K. Denham practice?
- Dr. Becky Denham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Becky Denham practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Emergency Physicians.