A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Fredrickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredrickson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fredrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Fredrickson, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Jo Fredrickson MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Becky J. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Becky Fredrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Becky Fredrickson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.