A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Fredrickson, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Jo Fredrickson MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Becky J. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Becky Fredrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Becky Fredrickson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.