A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Fredrickson, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fredrickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Becky J. Fredrickson practice?
Dr. Becky Fredrickson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.