A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Kleager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Kleager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Kleager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleager graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kleager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Lou Kleager MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Becky L. Kleager practice?
- Dr. Becky Kleager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Becky Kleager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.