A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Lang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Lang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Lang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Becky Lang practice?
- Dr. Becky Lang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Becky Lang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.