Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Excellent show details Excellent
by Debbie G. on Oct 21st, 2010

I was dx with breast cancer and she has been my oncologist for 4 years now. I feel VERY confident that I'm in good hands with Dr. Miller. She's caring and easy to understand and extremely thorough with the treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to anyone.

Excellent clinician and caring doctor show details Excellent clinician and caring doctor
Jul 22nd, 2010

When I first visited with Dr. Miller, I had many questions about my diagnosis and the treatment options. Dr. Miller listened to my concerns and opinions very openly and developed a treatment plan for me that we both agreed to. She respected the fact that I had taken the time to do research on my options and treated me a an equal in making decisions about my course of treatment.Later, when I began having reactions to a medication, she took my concerns seriously and made adjustments that worked for me. Other doctors I had seen were not nearly so thoughtful and respectful.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miller to any person dealing with cancer.