Dr. Becky Smith DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Macomb, MI

2.8

November 1st, 2013
disappointed
I was referred by a friend in the medical field. My friend heard very good things about Dr Smith. Her staff was very nice. Friendly and attentive. However I felt rushed and unimportant when talking to Dr Smith. She barely let me ask any questions before rushing me out. She spent all of 10 minutes with me, including the exam. Not impressed at all. I was supposed to get a call a week later with test results but instead I got a letter in the mail 2 1/2 weeks after my appointment. I was very disappointed and will be finding a new Doctor.

November 12th, 2012
she was great when i was pregnant with my first. i was not scared or nervous when she was around. i ended up having a csection and she reassured me that everything was ok. and it was! i have been going to her for 11 years.

April 14th, 2011
Good OB
Never had any problems...she and staff took great care of me when I was pregnant. Comfortable with her partner Dr. Kobald and Assistant Beth.

December 26th, 2010
Thanks for talking to me about my breast cancer. Put your nurse on the phone and say hey see a surgeon. then i call back and you frickin dont call me back when even my family doc does are you kiddin me Merry flipping christmas. Not A GOOD DOC DID NOT READ THE FINE PRINT TO HELP AND OFFER MEDICAL SUPPORT TO PATIENTS NEEDING HELP.