A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Thomas-Creskoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Thomas-Creskoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas-Creskoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thomas-Creskoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky A Thomas-Creskoff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Becky A. Thomas-Creskoff practice?
- Dr. Becky Thomas-Creskoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Becky Thomas-Creskoff practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.