Dr. Becky Thompson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Show Low, AZ

4.7

May 10th, 2016
She's awesome.
Dr. Thompson is awesome. She takes whatever time is needed to explain and answer questions. Very nice dr.

August 4th, 2015
The Very Best in the West, highly regarded in our community. Can't say enough good things about the practice and Doctor B. Thompson.

December 17th, 2010
Banned from office (Kick you when your down)
Over ten years Dr. Thompson's office happly collected thousands of dollars for my twice a year check ups. When my wife became deliquent on a $110. bill we were turned into collections and I was banned from ever seeing Dr Thompson again. Her office notified me of this the day before my appointment. Dr. Thompson seems to be a fine doctor but her office staff informing me that I was no longer welcome at the last minuet left me unable to have my medications refilled. I stopped in Dr. Thompson's office and filled out a release to have my records sent to my new doctor for my first appointment a week later. I was informed a week was not enough time to send my records a mile down the street and I would need to pay an additional $25. ....Kick you when your down.

March 5th, 2010
Horrible
This doctor over medicated me. I had a disagreement with her and she said to go to another doctor. I recieved a letter in the mail from her office that she personally signed that she would be my doctor until I found another one. I called 2 weeks before the date expired asking for a refill on my anxiety medicine and I got a call saying I had to get medication from my new doctor. What was the point of the letter she wrote? She got me on high doses of painkillers aswell as over prescribing me Xanax which now that I know is only a short term medicine. She had no plan whatsoever of getting me off the medication by lowering my doses over a period of time. Because of that I expierenced horrible withdrawals that almost put me in the hospital. Shes a horrible doctor and dosent deserve the title. She should infact be stripped of it. Do not go see this doctor she will over prescribe you medicine and drop you like a fly. Her entire staff is heartless, and she feeds you nothing but lies.