inactive

Bede I Nnolim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 26th, 2013
UNPROFESSIONAL
Waited nearly 3 hours in the waiting room. My appointment was a 2 pm and I was not called until 5 pm and that was for blood test. When the doctor entered my exam room, ge didn't even know why I was there. He had to excuse himself so he could go read the referral. I nor my referring physician never received the blood test results. I tried calling the office several times, however their voicemail was full and I could not leave a message. I dod receive a bill a year later, and they did not even file on my health insurance. I tried calling to talk with someone, but again, their voicemail was full. Thw worst, most disorganized office and staff. A complete joke.

July 3rd, 2011
Dr Nolim a wonderful physician
I was recently at Dr Nnolims Endocrinology clinic in Dunn, NC.Dr Nnolim took time to explain my medical problems to me . He was very compassionate and knowledgeable. He is highly recomended by me to anyone seeking an Endocrinologist in NC.

February 15th, 2011
Dr Nnolim , a wonderful physician
I was recently a patient of Dr Nnolim.He had very good bedside manners and was very thorough. He is a wonderful physician and is highly recomended by me for anybody who wants an endocrinologist in North Carolina

December 25th, 2010
very rude
he is not professional nor was his staff

July 1st, 2010
I was very impressed with Dr Bede Nnolim when i went to his practice called Harnett Diabetes in Dunn NC. He was very professional and took his time to listen to me during the visit. He is very caring and intelligent. I highly recommend him for anybody seeking an endocrinologist in NC.

December 14th, 2009
I MET DR NNOLIM IN E.R. HE EXAIMED ME VERY WELL. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM ALMOST 3 WEEKS LATER HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.HE BECAME MY DOCTOR AND MY FRIEND.

April 7th, 2009
great specialist

April 5th, 2009
Dr Nnolim a good physician
I was very impressed with the care i got from Dr Nnolim in his speciality clinic in North Carlolina. I will highly recommend him to anybody seeking Endocrine care.

April 5th, 2009
Dr Bede Nnolim, A great physician
I was very impressed with Dr Nnolim when i saw him in the clinic. I will highly recommend him to anybody for he is a great specialist in Endocrinology and diabetes.