A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beejal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beejal Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beejal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beejal Shah MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Beejal Shah practice?
- Dr. Beejal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Beejal Shah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.