Learn more about Dr. Beejal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beejal Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beejal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beejal Shah MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Beejal Shah practice?
- Dr. Beejal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Beejal Shah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.