Some ratings provided by DrScore.
RN, CDE and Mother show details RN, CDE and Mother
by Laura Robertson on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. George has been taking care of my daughter since she was born. She returned all my crazy phone calls I made as mother of a premmie, promptly. She is excellent, caring pediatrician. She communicates well with her patients both the very young and teens.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Feb 2nd, 2012

Our family move to Memphis one year ago. Dr. George has always been a very caring Doctor, she takes her time with my son. Everyone in her office has been so nice! She was a great find!!!

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. George is one of best pediatricians I have ever used for my children. She really cares about your child and is very through in her diagnoses and treatment.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 8th, 2011

I have been taking my child to Dr. George for 9 years. I still visit her office, even though I live 2 hours away. If my child is sick, appointments have been made right away. She is thorough in exams and leaves nothing unexplored. She also listens to concerns and welcomes questions. Dr. George and her staff is GREAT! They are friendly and kind.I would highly recommended this Pediatrician for your child care!