Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beena Jacob
Dr. Beena Jacob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Brandon, FL (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial, Bgmc and University Community Hospital. Dr. Jacob has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beena Jacob has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Beena Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Maria Valdes
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Paul Wubbena Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Jacksonville, FL 0.38 mi52
Dr. Peri Sert
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.38 mi7