A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Jacob is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beena Elizabeth Jacob MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beena E. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Beena Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Beena Jacob practices Pediatrics near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Pediatricians.