Dr. Beena Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beena Jacob?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Beena Jacob?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 21st, 2013

Okay.

Doctor was nice and polite. I did expect more from a pediatrician. Very little communication with my daughter. We came from a family med office in WI and our doctor there always greeted my daughter and talked with her through the appointment, telling her good job and things like that. Also the staff was nice but unable to give immunizations the way I wanted with my daughter on my lap which has works so well in the past.

September 28th, 2015