A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beena M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Beena Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Shenandoah, TX.