A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Morris, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beena Morris BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beena Morris practice?
- Dr. Beena Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beena Morris practices Pediatrics near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Pediatricians.