A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Nagappala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Nagappala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagappala
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nagappala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Nagappala, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagappala graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagappala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beena Nagappala DO, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beena Nagappala practice?
- Dr. Beena Nagappala has 11 office locations.
Dr. Beena Nagappala practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.