A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Nagappala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Nagappala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Nagappala, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagappala graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagappala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beena Nagappala MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beena Nagappala practice?
- Dr. Beena Nagappala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beena Nagappala practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.