A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Trivedi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beena M. Trivedi practice?
Dr. Beena Trivedi practices Family Medicine near Haltom City, TX.
See Haltom City Family Physicians.