Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
She is the best Dr e.. show details She is the best Dr e..
by R.B on Jul 22nd, 2016

She is the best Dr ever her and her staff. Love always rachel bagby ......

by Fannie Nikiah on Jun 14th, 2016

She is an amazing doctor and takes care of the patients very well. I would refer family and friends her bed side manners is amazing can't wait to have her do my C-Section she's very patient with me and displays care and concern about me as a person and pt

by Verissa Moon on Jun 14th, 2016

Dr. Naik was very informative, and covered every area that I had concerns about. Dr. Naik came in and it was evident that she had done her research on my patient chart carefully and thoroughly. I was very impressed and satisfied with my visit today.

Comfortable show details Comfortable
by Latrina J on May 24th, 2016

My OB experience with her is so comfortable she explains everything thoroughly and takes her time with you I'm satisfied so far with the care she has been providing to me and my baby I'm a first time mom to be and have so many questions and concerns and I've been made to feel secure in the care I'm getting right up until my delivery I'm excited and impressed all my labs are done on a timely basis and results are explained and told to me wait time short if I need to be seen before my scheduled appt I'm seen with no hassles the staff is very nice and respectful greets you with a smile yes I would refer family and friends Dr.Naik continue being a careing doctor you're the best.

before I called to m.. show details before I called to m..
by s.h on May 17th, 2016

before I called to make this apt I read the reviews and all of it was right on point. From the first impression in scheduling all the way to check out. it was fast ,professional, to the point ,but still personable. I now have a new obgyn. thank you staff...loved my visit

Everyone here was ex.. show details Everyone here was ex..
by K.C on May 13th, 2016

Everyone here was extremely kind, helpful and patient. Dr.Naik was very friendly and warm. I instantly felt comfortable with her and throughout my exam. I would 100% recommend scheduling at appointment with her!

by Alejandra Esquivel on Feb 9th, 2016

very good doctor, nice

by Kerry J. on Dec 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Beenal Naik for about 3 years now and I simply love her. I wouldn't see any other doctor since I started seeing her. Her staff is great too.

Superb show details Superb
by Bobbi L. on Nov 26th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr.Naik is the greatest female doctor I know. In my past I was sick with different situations while other doctors told me the wrong things. When I met ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jul 16th, 2013

I love Dr. Naik. She is awesome. Very gentle in her manners.

Very compassionate physician show details Very compassionate physician
Feb 11th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Naik upon recommendation from my close friend who is also a patient of hers and was delivered by her. I liked my overall experience with Dr. Naik and the practice during my pregnancy. This was my first pregnancy and so was looking for a doctor who would understand my needs and anxiety. But Dr. Naik was very patient with me and took very good care of me. The staff is also very friendly. I used to go the Norcross location and would definitely recommend it