A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Begum Ozel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Begum Ozel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ozel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Begum Ozel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Begum Ozel practice?
- Dr. Begum Ozel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Begum Ozel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.