A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Begum Ozel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Begum Ozel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ozel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Begum Ozel practice?
Dr. Begum Ozel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.