Dr. Behdad Aryavand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Behdad Aryavand?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Behdad Aryavand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Dr Aryavand and his staff took excellent care of my 14 year old son. I am very thankful to have access to such a skilled and kind physician/surgeon. My son had a rare condition for a person his age, Dr Aryavand and his staff were able to put him at ease and the surgery was huge success. I was also impressed by the office staff who treated everyone with patience and kindness.

August 27th, 2013

I would not use him again. He didn't even check me before I left the hosp. Just called on the phone causeing a second hospital stay for dehydration.

August 27th, 2013

Couldn't be bothered to see me

I was referred to Dr. Aryavand a month ago and had an appointment scheduled for 10:30 in the morning. I arrived early and filled out the 6 pages of paperwork and then was taken to an examining room to wait. After 70 minutes of waiting without any word from the doctor or staff, I got dressed and got ready to leave. The doctor arrived just then and offered some excuses ( he said that someone had an emergency and he had to attend them) but by that time, I was done with being sitting there semi-naked and ignored. Patients need to know that their physician cares enough to keep them informed. If issues come up, there shouldn't be any problem with telling us so we know what we're dealing with. I will look for a specialist who will treat me as his patient and not someone who can be left indefinitely.

April 28th, 2013

Amazing surgeon

What a kind, efficient, wonderful surgeon. I am so lucky to have Dr. Aryavand as my doctor. He spent much time answering my questions before and after surgery. He saved my life!

January 3rd, 2012

Not for me

He is rude Has a great God complex. My husband went in with a serious problem.The first words out of his mouth is you should of had a text done than see me. How are we susspose to know this. He is a real downer.

July 5th, 2011

The office staff at Vascular Surgical Associates is the rudest I have ever dealt with. They say one thing but want you to do another. I was seen for 2 mins by the doctor and told to make an appointment for a test. That was all the time I spent with the doctor. After my test was run, I was told by the office assistant I could "call in the next few days if I don't hear anything. You may not hear from us first." Umm... okay. I called Monday and left a message for the nurse. She never called me back. I called Thursday and was reprimanded for calling to ask for my results. I was told I needed an appointment for such results. Any time I call this office, I am such an inconvenience to them. Do not deal with them unless you need to.

March 1st, 2011

Condescending. Did not even examine my husband. Very poor bedside manner. It felt like we were wasting his time. Gave one syllable answers to questions. Can't understand how he managed to get a people's choice award. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM.

April 11th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR

HE SAVED MY LEG. I WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER SURGEON THAT I NEEDED A AMPUTATION. I CAME TO SEE DR ARYAVAND FROM RICHMOND. HE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY, AND SAVED MY LEG. UNFORTUNATLEY I LOST 2 TOES WHICH FAR TOO GONE FOR HIM TO SAVE. BUT I STILL HAVE LEG TO WALK ON. TO ME HE IS GOD SENT.

December 5th, 2008

Caring and professional, I highly recommend Dr. Aryavand to anyone who needs a great vascular surgeon.

July 28th, 2017