A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshvar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Daneshvar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar practice?
- Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar practices Internal Medicine near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Internists.