A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Behnam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behnam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behnam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Behnam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Luka Behnam MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Behnam L. Behnam practice?
- Dr. Behnam Behnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Behnam Behnam practices Psychiatry near Patton, CA.
See Patton Psychiatrists.