A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozorgnia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bozorgnia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozorgnia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozorgnia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia practice?
- Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia has 10 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.