A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Kohanim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Kohanim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Kohanim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kohanim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Kohanim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Kohanim practice?
- Dr. Behnam Kohanim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Kohanim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Valley Stream Obstetricians & Gynecologists.