Dr. Behnam Kohanim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Kohanim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Kohanim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Kohanim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohanim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behnam Kohanim practice?
Dr. Behnam Kohanim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Valley Stream Obstetricians & Gynecologists.