A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Kohanim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Kohanim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Kohanim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kohanim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Kohanim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Kohanim practice?
- Dr. Behnam Kohanim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Kohanim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See Valley Stream Obstetricians & Gynecologists.