A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Myers, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Myers DO, MD, and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Myers practice?
- Dr. Behnam Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Behnam Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.