A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Myers, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Myers DO, MD, and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Myers practice?
- Dr. Behnam Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Behnam Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.