A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behram Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behram Irani, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Irani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behram Irani MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behram Irani practice?
- Dr. Behram Irani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behram Irani practices Emergency Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fraser, MI.
See Macomb Emergency Physicians.