A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrooz Ahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrooz Ahmadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadi graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmadi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behrooz Ahmadi practice?
Dr. Behrooz Ahmadi practices Gastroenterology near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Gastroenterologists.