Dr. Behrooz Broukhim MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery North Hollywood, CA

3.6

May 3rd, 2015
This Doctor has no Bedside manner whatsoever, does not make a patient feel at ease. I would not have this doctor do surgery on me again, still cant use my elbow fully, no sympathy from him

March 20th, 2013
The best orthopedic surgeon ever
I have had knee issues since I was a teen and have gone through 3 knee operations through the years. Dr Broukhim has saved me from surgery twice now. I had a miniscus tear on my right knee and 5 years ago he injected it with cortisone and it has not had an issue since. I seriously didnt think it would work, but it did. Today, Dr Broukhim again had to inject my knee (the other one) with cortisone. He numbed it perfectly and then gave the shot. I have had this done by other doctors and none has been as gentle or accurate as Dr Broukhim. Beyond his skills in injecting my knee, his staff is awesome. I was seen on time, the nurse was super nice and made calls so that I could get the treatment I needed right away. I would recommend this man to anyone for orthopedic surgery. He is great.

June 27th, 2011
,Dr. Brokheim
I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Brokheim, I wish I'd never had the operation. Even after six months of physical therapy, my knee is worse than ever.. I can't sleep, jog, go up stairs, barely drive etc. Dr, Brokheim is arrogant and uncaring.