A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eshaghy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eshaghy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshaghy graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eshaghy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy practice?
- Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy has 1 office location.
Dr. Behrooz Eshaghy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists and Melrose Park Cardiologists.