A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrooz Shabahang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrooz Shabahang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behrooz Shabahang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabahang graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shabahang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shabahang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behrooz B. Shabahang practice?
Dr. Behrooz Shabahang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.