A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrooz Shabahang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrooz Shabahang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behrooz Shabahang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabahang graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shabahang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrooz B Shabahang MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Behrooz B. Shabahang practice?
- Dr. Behrooz Shabahang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Behrooz Shabahang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.