A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Broomand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Broomand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broomand
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Broomand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broomand graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Broomand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Broomand MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz Broomand practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Broomand has 1 office location.
Dr. Behrouz Broomand practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood General Practitioners.