A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Broomand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Broomand is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broomand graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Broomand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Broomand MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz Broomand practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Broomand has 1 office location.
Dr. Behrouz Broomand practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.