A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Dardashti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from Ahwaz Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Ahwaz Med Sch, Ahwaz, Iran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dardashti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz B Dardashti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz B. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Dardashti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Behrouz Dardashti practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.