A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Dardashti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dardashti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dardashti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from Ahwaz Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Ahwaz Med Sch, Ahwaz, Iran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dardashti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz B Dardashti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz B. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Dardashti has 1 office location.
Dr. Behrouz Dardashti practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.