A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Houman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Houman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Houman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houman graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Houman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Houman MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Houman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Houman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Houman practices Urology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Wildomar Urologists.