A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Houman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Houman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Houman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houman graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Houman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Houman practice?
Dr. Bruce Houman practices Urology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Wildomar Urologists.