A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Jafari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Jafari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafari
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behrouz Jafari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafari graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Jafari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Jafari MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz Jafari practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Jafari has 1 office location.
Dr. Behrouz Jafari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Pulmonologists.