A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Jafari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Jafari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behrouz Jafari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafari graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Jafari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Jafari MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz Jafari practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Jafari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behrouz Jafari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Pulmonologists.