A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behroz Yagoobian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behroz Yagoobian is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagoobian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yagoobian has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yagoobian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behroz B. Yagoobian practice?
Dr. Behroz Yagoobian practices Pediatrics near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Paramount Pediatricians.