A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behroz Yagoobian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behroz Yagoobian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagoobian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yagoobian has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behroz Bruce Yagoobian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Behroz B. Yagoobian practice?
- Dr. Behroz Yagoobian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Behroz Yagoobian practices Pediatrics near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Paramount Pediatricians.